Christian Business Owner's Guide For Purity
0 Comment Last updated: 2015-04-03 17:22:15
Guide for all Christian business owners who believe that the Bible is infallible and that we should not cherry-pick which laws to follow. Please post the following sign:
"Dear Valued Patrons.
I sincerely believe that the Bible has no errors, and that no Christian has the right to cherry- pick what laws we will enforce. So in light of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, recently signed by our Dear Governor Pence, I will no longer be doing business with the following persons; nor permit them in my establishment:
1. Divorcees. Matthew 19:9: “And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for unchastity, and marries another, commits adultery.”
2. Homosexuals: God said in Leviticus 20:13, “If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” (see http://christiansforpoliticaltruth.com/article/detail/53)
3. Adulters: According to Leviticus 20:10 God himself told Moses to tell the people, “Anyone who has ever committed adultery. , “If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.” (This law should be honored equal to the one about homosexuality as it appears only a few lines away.)
4. Anyone who has ever cursed parents: God said in Leviticus 20: 9, “Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” I have compassion on wayward youth and will not push for the death penalty as God demanded, but I will not allow them in my business.
5. Use of Horoscope or Psychic: Anyone who has ever read their horoscope or called a psychic hotline. Leviticus 20:6: "As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people."
6. Anyone with a tattoo: Leviticus 19:28 "You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord."
7. Anyone born illegitimately or their descendants: If you can not PROVE, using appropriate church sources, that ten generations of your family were born in wedlock, I will have to err on the side of caution and not serve you. Deuteronomy 23:2 "No one of illegitimate birth shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall enter the assembly of the LORD."
8. Anyone who makes a practice of praying aloud, or in public: Matthew 6:5-6 "When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."
9. Any woman with braided hair or gold jewelry: Just to be on the safe side, NO jewelry at all. 1 Timothy 2:9 "Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments."
10. Any man who has ever, by accident or not, had his genitals damaged: (Current interpretation of this scripture is under debate, so just to be safe, if you've had a vasectomy, or testicular cancer, I can't serve you. I apologize for the inconvenience but I am worried for my soul.) Deuteronomy 23:1 "A man whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off may never join the assembly of the Lord."
11. Please don't bring your children in my place of business if they have a bowl cut. Leviticus 19:27 reads "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard."
I believe that all of these laws, both Old Testament and New Testament, should be followed because Jesus Our Savior himself said in Matthew 5:17-19, "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
I am sorry for the inconvenience. It's nothing personal, "love the sinner but hate the sin." I simply can't serve anyone who would blatantly disregard God's sacred law in such a fashion.
PS, I disagree with Walkerton, Indiana pizza shop owner, Crystal O'Connor, who stands by their right to believe in their religion and protect those ideals. this business owner says, “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”
I believe that this owner should follow all of the Bible's laws as outlined above.
Be the first to tell everyone what you think about this article